Hours of Operation
Parties and other special events can be scheduled for different times.
March 26-28: Spring Spinning Retreat with Sarah Anderson at Knit Unto Others! Please see below for more information.
March 3, 2015: Focus On and Special Events updated.
You can now purchase your Ravelry patterns at Knit Unto Others!
Resolution: Learn to knit in 2015! Beginner lessons free with purchase
If you would like to reserve a spot, please call
Knit Unto Others at 870-245-2552
or e-mail us at email@example.com
Check out YouTube - Sarah Anderson Navajo plying
CustomFit by Amy Herzog
CustomFit by Amy Herzog is a program that allows the you to fit the pattern to your knitting, not the knitting to the pattern. You can choose to customize a sweater including repeats, or you can choose from one of the basic patterns like the two shown above. There is a large selection of basic patterns from which to choose.
These are patterns that you knit to your measurements and your knitting gauge using the yarn you want to use. There is no preset gauge to which you match your knitting or a specific yarn you have to use.
Here's how the program works.
1. Come to Knit Unto Others and choose your yarn.
2. Knit a gauge swatch. Remember - you aren't knitting to match a preset gauge. Whatever you knit, however you knit - that's the gauge.
3. Come back to Knit Unto Others and get measured.
4. Your measurements, gauge measurements, and swatch measurements will be entered into the program.
5. Choose your design or customize your pattern.
6. Knit one of the best-fitting sweater of your knitting career.
The cost is $25.00 for measurements, the first pattern, and help and support throughout the process. You only have to be measured once. Subsequent patterns are $10.00.
For more information, come by Knit Unto Others and ask about the CustomFit program or click on the link below.